Monitor and Grow your Brand on Amazon.
Brand perception and value suffers by MAP (minimum advertised price) violators and unauthorized sellers. Counterfeiters, listing hijackers, and piggy-backers further deteriorate the value of your brand.
Unauthorized Seller Enforcement
Our process can be broken down into four simple and easy steps. First, we identify offenders. Next, we verify unauthorized and counterfeit sellers. Thirdly, we perform in-depth seller investigation and identification techniques. And finally, we pursue unauthorized sellers via Amazon and all legal options available.
- Identify Difficult & Repeat Offenders
- Verify Unauthorized Or Counterfeit Sellers
- In-Depth Seller Investigation & Identification
- Pursue Unauthorized Sellers Via Amazon or Legal Options
With our services we save you time and valuable resources. We clean up the seller landscape and immediately enforce any new violators. We identify unauthorized sellers. Once the bulk of the unauthorized sellers are removed our enforcement continues. As new unauthorized seller hit the market they are met quickly the Z I E R H U T * I P Enforcement Team. This continual process scares away unauthorized sellers before they get too comfortable.
- Automated Emails with Daily Report of MAP (minimum advertised price) /UPP (Unilateral Pricing Policy) Violations
- Investigation of Sellers – Names, Addresses, Sourcing, etc.
- Proprietary Techniques to Remove Sellers Permanently
- Unique Brand Protection Strategy Creation
- Proactive Enforcement Solutions
- Advanced Investigative Techniques
- Product Sourcing and Supply Chain Control
- Marketplace Monitoring
- Problem Seller Identification
- Seller Investigation
- Advanced Proprietary Removal Techniques
- Much more.
- Violation letter
An suspension and refusal letter explains to the seller why he is involved in infringement and counterfeiting. The infringing party will be provided with the opportunity to destroy the infringing product, pay a monetary settlement, and compensate the customer for lost sales. If the parties in question agree to the terms contained in the ceasefire notice, we will make a formal agreement. If the party in question does not agree to the suspension and denial letter or refuses to respond, we will file for an interim junction.
- Formal violation report to Amazon
Infringing sellers who do not comply with the suspension and refusal letter will be reported to Amazon for infringement and counterfeiting. We make a formal presentation to Amazon that a trial purchase has been made and that a competitor’s evaluation has shown that it has been
Brand protection is fairly simple when you get down to it. Either you stop the violator from selling your product through legal means or marketplace policies, or you stop them already from obtaining the product.
- Increased Overall MAP Compliance Percentage
- Lower Unauthorized Seller Counts
- Higher Authorized Seller MAP Compliance
- Lower Unauthorized Seller Inventory Totals
- A Cleaner Marketplace – Better Reviews, Better Brand Integrity
Our advanced enforcement method sees removal rates close to 98%. Often it is those sellers with the most inventory who require the most work to remove. Trust our experts to do the job that nobody else does this effective.
- 95%+ Removal Rate
- 95%+ Identification Rate
- Long-term Improvement for the Brand
How Z I E R H U T * I P helps Amazon sellers worldwide
The Z I E R H U T * I P Amazon-Brand-Protection whitepaper will show you just how we work and how our work can greatly improve and accelerate your business on Amazon.
Z I E R H U T * I P Attorneys for Amazon Brand Protection
With unparalleled experience in both ecommerce and law, we, Z I E R H U T * I P have the ability to approach your Amazon issue from every angle. We focuse on representing trademark owners when their righst are infringed and sellers when they sue brands that made false counterfeit complaints against them. Every person who contacts us is entitled and receives the safety of the Attorney-Client-Privilege. You do not have to worry that we will use information about your products, your listings or any other information you provide.