Trademark Office Action
We get your trademark application back on track if you receive an Office action identifying problems with your trademark application. All Office Actions are different. Some represent a denial of your application others are a request for clarification. If you do not respond an Office Action within the set time limit your application will simply be abandoned and all of your rights and filing fees will be lost.
With our trademark office action responses we focuse on delivering quality legal services at a reasonable flat fee. You can rely on the experience of attorneys that have registered more than 4,000 trademarks. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Over 4000 successful trademark registrations
- Highly specialised trademark attorneys
- Flat fee prices with no hidden costs
Response to an Office Action
- Since every Trademark Office Action is different we will first need to review your case and determine what needs to be done.
- If you submit your information on the quote form we will review your Office Action at no charge and provide a flat rate quote to complete a response on your behalf.
*plus VAT and possibly TM Office Fees.
Request your quote here.