Trademark Opposition Proceedings
All trademark applications go for a 30 day to 3 months period of opposition. This means that a third party can oppose the registration. If you receive a notice of opposition you must respond. If you do not your application will be canceled by the Trademark Office. We have successfully defended and negotiated settlements of trademark oppositions. Because each case is unique we will gladly review your case and provide a quote for engaging in settlement discussions or answering the opposition that has been filed against you.
With our trademark services we focuse on delivering quality legal services at a reasonable flat fee. You can rely on the experience of attorneys that have registered more than 4,000 trademarks. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Over 4000 successful trademark registrations
- Highly specialised trademark attorneys
- Flat fee prices with no hidden costs
Response to an Office Action
- Since every Trademark Opposition is different we will first need to review your case and determine what needs to be done.
- If you submit your information on the quote form we will review the Opposition at no charge and provide a flat rate quote to complete a response on your behalf.
*plus VAT and possibly TM Office Fees.